I'm still unknown?

I am into season 5 of my Colchester game, I have been promoted to the Championship and kept them up for 2 seasons now and after 2 difficult seasons am going great guns, I've also dug out a wonderkid from Bohemians who has better stats than anyone on the game, Spurs bought him from me after half a season for £26 million pounds, in addition to this I have knocked Man U out of the league cup, so I have done a few noteable things in my game, however my managerial description is still "unknown" Do I need to actually win something to change this? or is there something else that affects it, because I'm sure by now, the "people" in the game should know what kind of manager I am?

Sorry to say, but selling a player for 26M pounds will only attract intrest from the press for the buyers, knocking Man U out league cup is nice, but on main land Europe noboby rates the league cup very high, also The Championship is not a very attracting league in Europe, it is not broadcast around Europe irl.

So I think this could be real for you reputation, as soon as you hit the premier league it will change.

At the moment irl, I have no clue who is managing the No1 club in the Championship....

Sorry to say, but selling a player for 26M pounds will only attract intrest from the press for the buyers, knocking Man U out league cup is nice, but on main land Europe noboby rates the league cup very high, also The Championship is not a very attracting league in Europe, it is not broadcast around Europe irl.

So I think this could be real for you reputation, as soon as you hit the premier league it will change.

At the moment irl, I have no clue who is managing the No1 club in the Championship....

So how come it is rated the fourth most watched league in Europe, behind The Premiership, La Liga, and Serie A?

I've become regional in one season with Maidenhead in fm08 because I won the league, only loosing about 3 games even though they were predicted bottom. But your achievements are, overall, bigger and better and you are in a much bigger league. It may be a bug.

So how come it is rated the fourth most watched league in Europe, behind The Premiership, La Liga, and Serie A?

Maybe since the UK are a very large group in Europe and therefore easily can have two of there leagues in the top 4. Besides the EPL, Liga, Seri A and German Bundesliga nothing of the other leagues of the UK are shown in Holland on TV (I use the BBC to follow the FA cup).

Archived