Which other game makes you feel THIS good?!

So...This is very, very random and no-one will really care. However, if you cant express your happiness on the official forum, where can you? I've struggled to get into a game further than the first season (and a half which is normally where I give up). But my bro started as Newcastle and so I started one as the team predicted to come one place above him, West Ham. Unfortunately things didn't go to plan, and I was sacked in February in 17th (wasn't going down though, I promise:D). I was going to start a new game, but something in my head said 'Don't do it...Its 2am, pre-season will be bad as you are too tired, keep going'. So I went on holiday for a bit, applying for jobs. Torino offered, but no-one in their right mind would join a club 17th in Serie A, having just left a club 17th in the Prem. A week later, John Williams offered me the chance to fill Paul Inces size 10s at 15th placed Blackburn. I accepted, as Cardozo and Santa Cruz up front looked great. After my first interview it came to my attention that my first match was being played at Wembley, and was, in fact, the League Cup Final. Against Arsenal. And I was an incredible 7-1 underdog. I played my classic underdog tactic, slowed the game down, Robinson had a heroic game...Unfortunately Mokoena was sent off for 'ungentlemanly conduct'(I always laugh when I see that...Surely spitting on the floor is 'ungentlemanly'?!). In big trouble, we stuck at it. Somehow they didn't score, and there was not ONE chance in the whole of extra time. Bargain, I thought. The realised my 3 best penalty takers were all on the bench, and couldn't come on. But I backed the lads, and first Cardozo scored, then Pedersen missed, luckily Adebayor missed, as did Fabregas, and Radoi, Paolo Ferreira, and the hero Stephen Warnock scored to make it an historic day for Blacburn Rovers Football Club.

Sorry for anyone who actually read all of that, I got a little carried away at 3am. Basically, I'm really happy. And its mainly down the Football Manager! Gimme some feedback if you actually read this!

I have to admit that the game makes me happy when I defeat the media's prediction for my team. For example I started a season with Luton for a challenge and was tipped to go down due to the 30 point deduction and managed to get them to 15th at the end of the season. That's the happiest I've ever felt man. Great thread as well man

fatski, one suggestion, you can use every player in penalties ;D Even if they were taken off before.

I enjoy when I am following straight to my pre-season goalies, sometimes I just want to achieve too much but I am getting angry every time things going wrong (eg when I want to get promotion, still predictions for me was 12th place, when I am 6th or 7th I am really upset)

well i do love GTA especial san andreas and it can be so relaxing to play on compared to FM.

there were many times when i had a playstation that after hours on fm getting extremly mad after a bad run or a striker who wouldnt score i would go on gta and run down innocent old ladys while picking up a 'lady of the night' thats in gta not irl lol

Archived