Big Named Players

You could have them all(cash willing)though with so many play makers and top players it could have a negative effect,also dont forget those guys cant defend :)

Ofc you can have the worlds best 11 in your team but it doesnt mean you would win every game,even if you did win every game....where's the fun in that?

You could have them all(cash willing)though with so many play makers and top players it could have a negative effect,also dont forget those guys cant defend :)

Ofc you can have the worlds best 11 in your team but it doesnt mean you would win every game,even if you did win every game....where's the fun in that?

Quite right. I'd be more then happy with one or two of them, well, i'd be happy without them, they'd definatley improve anyteam, but the old saying "theres no I in team" would probably apply now.

tbh, i wouldn't say i have a set limit, it's more a financial thing with me. in my man city game i have torres and aguero, but i prefer buying the players that turn into superstars, it's cheaper more fun and easier on the balance. so in that respect i also have guardado, vela, silva, sakho. if i can afford it and they are relatively sensible purchases, the more the merrier :)

There's no I in team but there is an m and an e...

I try my best not to actually... I prefer a team of hard working team players - if the big names fit my criteria then maybe but they never get in for their name

Theres a t and an a aswell, but, like that comment, shares no significance to the question.

I have, Kaka, Fabregas, Pato for my Real Madrid team, thats enough for me haha. I like to surround them with young guns and up and comers. Works well.

Kaka is a one man army.

edit; funny saying that, cos Fabregas just had a terrible game in the champions league final against his old team arsenal, it was two of my young guns (Fleck and Balotelli) that clinched a 2-1 win for me.

Archived