"He Hits the Crossbar!"

martin%20o%20neill.jpg

Hi, Martin O'Neill here, Im playing as Aston Villa against Arsenal who aren't doing too well lately, will Gallas stripped of his captaincy and Fabregas injured the game i played this evening i thought was winnable, considering i'm trying to get into the top 4.

I thought that i could win until i hit the crossbar, not once, not twice, but 3 times in 45 minutes! WTF????? On top of that one of the arsenal defenders bicycle kicked a header off his own goal line, UNREALISTIC OMG. Then Arsenal go 2 - 0 thanks to goals from Denilson [Reo-Coker error] and Diaby.

Thankfully, we got a rightfully deserved penalty and then a last minute equaliser, but i'm still wondering how i managed to hit the crossbar so often. Bug? I think so.

Sort all deez bugs out Si!!!1

Is he taking the rip out of the people who moan about the game having unrealistic bugs?

I think he's trying to show that things we moan about in the game (e.g. hitting the post bug), actually do happen in real life.

its unclear, and a little pointless but yes, I guess you are right.

Yeah there seems to be a bug with Arsenal's transfers too, they never sign any players even when their star players get injured or leave, I've checked the club info there's no transfer embargo. Apparently Wenger says he is waiting for 9.0.3 before he can sign any players.

I did have good laugh about it ,though.

Sure, he could have been more specific then this, but it just shows levels of frustration that useless posts are causing for lot of people here on forums. Aka ," i lost, game is bugged and unplayable"

Archived