Aaaargh!

Miti

I am playing as Odense BK in Denmark. I start a game with them every year. They are seeded 4th and are a pretty good team. They are my favourite side and therefore I spend hours and hours searching for players and really looking out for details. Yet the same thing happens every year, I cant win a game if it saved my life! I have tried every tactic, player and voodoo trick in the book. NOTHING WORKS! The stupid thing is that my Odense game is the only one I am really passionate about. Hell I am even the researcher for the team! Has anyone had success with them? At all? The game is in the bin and wont be taken up again. It has beaten me and even though it is really embarrasing I am moaning like a 4-year-old and my cheeks a red as it can be. I utterly and truly hate this.....the only possitive thing is that this game can really get you excited, even though I fail EVERY time.....AAAARGGGHHH!!!!

Well there is honestly no other way to put it, but its your tactics, try giving them time to work as chopping and changing isnt consistent mate.

Other than that if your the researcher you can always make the players uber good ;)

I wish it was that simple! The head researcher for the Danish league would not allow it though! Have you got any fool prove tactics? The game seems pretty random to me and as a test I have made a save game and played a certain game with the same tactics over and over again. The result was clear - completely different results even if nothing changed in the two teams, the wheather, the day, the ref - everything! It seems random....

Its not random but its not set scorelines, what you do tactically changes it. There are some claims on the Tactics forum that say a club can acheive 100+ points with some tactics, just head over there and see what takes your fancy for your team.

Good Luck anyway mate.

Honest mate I was in the same boat as you,I tried and tried to get a tactic to work,I have played this game for 11 years and never had this problem and tbh I even posted 1 "I give up" post,after that and loving the game as I do I for the 1st time asked in the tactics forum for a upload for my unorthadoxed line up(I hate 4-4-2)and still got nothing.

I basically said to myself I will give it another couple of goes as I hate to be beaten and if no-one else had a tactic for a 3-5-2(5across the middle)I will get it myself.

I am now having pretty good success with my QPR side,I got promoted the 1st season,finished 12th the 2nd and now sit 5th after 10 games in my 3rd.

There is light at the end off the tunnel,trust me but this year's edtion takes a hell of alot more thought and tinkering than any other edtion I have played,the only plus side to this is when you do get a tactic you made for yourself it pleases you so much more.

Archived