A Manager's Favoured Personnel

I know it's not a big issue, but I was just wandering.... on previous FM games (no sure about 08), if you played a player enough, and you praise him often for playing well, that player would become one of your own favoured personnel in your manager screen. I am aware that some players list myself as THEIR favoured personnel, but does anyone know if players becoming MY favoured personnel has been taken out of FM09?

mmm, its still there, my brother has de ceglie and aquino in his fav personal for some time now

On FM09?? What year is he in?

I am in 2014 and I'm still the same team as when I started, but still have no favoured personnel yet :confused:

As far as I can see there isn't even an option for favoured personnel in the human managers profile.

That's what I mean. If a player DOES become one of my favoured personnel, then it would appear on my profile. That is what happens with players for both favoured personnel and favourite teams; if they don't have one, there is no point in showing an option for it on their profile yet

Archived