Personal instructions instead of positional

Having a couple of players for each position that wants slightly different personal instructions I think it would be nice if you could set it so that a player always get a certain set of instructions on a specific position. For example I got 4 strikers that are rotating kinda regularly. They are abit different in how they score their goals and their instruction varies to reflect this. It would be helpful to be able to set a personal instruction that is really personal and not positional so that a player always get the same set of instructions when I put him on the field. Could be a choice in personal instructions to make it personal or positional.

yes the game is still very tedious wrt player tactics. the op referred to a good solution, i hope si looks in to this.

i mean, i want to automate my opposition player settings (cant recall what its called in game). a few less clicks does wonders for the less patient among us.

my finger's are crossed for a "cuts inside" box. but that aside, i would really love this. for instance, if you take rooney off for heskey you'll have to change the whole instruction page, whereas in real life if heskey comes on he won't play like rooney until someone tells him not to!

Archived