Crash Dump Problem...

I have a little problem....

I have been playing as fulham and was about 2 months in, around the end of september when I had a message saying a serious error had occured and I needed to quit the game and it mentioned something about crash dump :confused:

I only have the game autosaving every month so I lost a fair bit of my game (which is a bit of a bummer since I was doing pretty well, 3rd with Fulham, the crash occured midgame against liverpool at anfield which i was winning 1-0....

I dont want to replay the month again only for the same problem to occur each time so I wondered if anyone knew how i can overcome this problem, is it a known fault?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!

BTW... Been browsing the forums and have to agree that this new patch has been a bit annoying, any strikers I play miss numerous one on ones, the ball is hitting the woodwork far too often, still lots of injuries and the goalie assist is still occuring a LOT... But... credit where its due I think this FM has the potential to be my favourite even though the difficulty has increased :) Good work guys, just iron out the small creases....oh and this bloody bug I have experienced above...:cool:

Archived