Suddenly a graphic problem

I have a very good pc and since i bought the game I have played many hours, everything was great, 3d was smooth and my game was (still is) very fast. I downloaded new patch, started a new game.. Everything was even better but suddenly - 5-6 games later, 3d went nuts. Let me try to explain : I can see the pitch, it's even more clear, but around the pitch everything is in a mess. Picture around the pitch is shaking, colors mixing....

I tried to turn off the sky and all other features.. still the same problem.

Now I just want to add that it didn't happened on all my new games.. Some are still running smoothly, in a few games i got this problem.

Help please :)

Do you know what graphics card you have? If it is not a strong enough card you will not be able to activate 3D mode I'm afraid. This is the case with all games. At least in FM underpowered machines can still (more often than not) view 2D mode.

Graphics card drivers...

Unfortunately it's not the "old drivers" issue. I downloaded the latest drivers and same thing happened few times.. Someone here told me to restart a game and that actually worked for me.. After restart the problem disappeared.

My graphic card : Asus EAH 4850

I will post screen when it happens again. It's not such a big issue anyway but still I would like to know what to do to fix it..

Thank you all for your help.

Archived