Why am I getting "Lack of harmony"?

So, the season going alond nicely with Lazio (Got sacked after two finishes at 4th place with PSG in my first two seasons).

I am 6th in the table, with a resonable chance to get a CL spot, and all of that with a team that finished 14th before I joined.

Still, I am constentlly being hassled by the press and the board regarding the lack of hamony in the squad. The problem is I have no idea why i am getting this.

I have 1 player who has not settled in well, and a one more who want a bigger club.

I have a reletivley small 1st team squad, with 21 players, so not many don't play.

So why am I getting this? and how can I achieve better squad harmony?

Well they could disprove of a foreign manager & 10 months isnt really that long. As long as you keep doing well, praise them for wins and tough draws against better opposition aswell as offering contracts, They should start getting harmony.

If you actually are doing well and getting the CL spot (maybe a good cup run), give new contracts to the most important players you will be fine when the new season begins, but then don't bring in to many new players.

Archived