My stadium is too small. 100 all seater? Help.

Hello...

I am playing as York City. I'm still playing FM08 for PC. Somehow, I got lucky and earned double promotion and now find myself getting stomped by the "big boys" in League One. My problem is, my attendance is usually around 86 or so... We have a reserve stadium, York Community Centre or something or other.. and play at Bootham Crescent regularly - when I play at the reserve stadium (when my stadium is getting enlarged - by a whopping 26 seats), I can bring in crowds of around 7k supporters.

My question is... Can I move stadiums? Is there a way that I can move to my reserve stadium permanently, or expand the stadium by a few THOUSAND seats?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

My main stadium, Bootham Crescent, is a 100 all-seater. My attendance is usually like, 86.

My reserve stadium, that I've had to move to twice temporarily (while my main stadium is being "expanded"), is much larger and my attendance is around 7k while there.

I'm trying to figure this out..

Wouldn't a stadium with a capacity of 100 be like, a doube decker bus parked next to a football pitch? Anyway that's definitely a bug which I think was fixed by one of the patches - are you patched up? If not I recommend beta patch one, I'm playing that now, it's the best version. If it's not a patching issue I suggest you use something like FMM to edit the stadium to a reasonable capacity as that clearly isn't right and will destroy your finances.

Hello...

I am playing as York City. I'm still playing FM08 for PC. Somehow, I got lucky and earned double promotion and now find myself getting stomped by the "big boys" in League One. My problem is, my attendance is usually around 86 or so... We have a reserve stadium, York Community Centre or something or other.. and play at Bootham Crescent regularly - when I play at the reserve stadium (when my stadium is getting enlarged - by a whopping 26 seats), I can bring in crowds of around 7k supporters.

My question is... Can I move stadiums? Is there a way that I can move to my reserve stadium permanently, or expand the stadium by a few THOUSAND seats?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

Maybe you can edit the stadium with a save game editor, there are some good ones for 08.

Cheers

Yeah, I just played Southend, their attendance was 2251. The game prior to that, against Peterborough at Bootham Crescent, my attendance was 76...

I'm three seasons in now and really like the team I've assembled so I don't want to restart.

I'm all patched up, too. Not sure what happened.

I was hoping there could be a way to move stadiums or get a few thousand more seats put in.

Archived