Serious Help needed, I will love you if you fix this

Hello,

Now i got Football Manager 2009 for christmas and I was really excited about playing it. I got it and installed it on my desktop, which doesnt at all have the memory RAM to support this game, and it was hell installing it ( all these problems ) so i then decided to install it on my powerfull laptop. The installation was fine! Loaded up steam, signed into steam with my account created on my desktop, put the game in, installed steam update, click launch game, i get the option to press launch or copy these digits to clip board, i click launch ( i already tried copy to clipboard) and every f*****cking time a pop up (soft anchor - online activation) occurs asking me to put my product key in, i copy it in! press next, and OH NO! " This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unlock key, please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

What the hell do i do!?

Very odd indeed. I have a steam copy and apart from being asked whether I wanted to copy the code to clipboard for a while I never actually was required to put the code in to anything - it just activated itself somehow. As far as I know this should be the case for all steam copies

Very odd indeed. I have a steam copy and apart from being asked whether I wanted to copy the code to clipboard for a while I never actually was required to put the code in to anything - it just activated itself somehow. As far as I know this should be the case for all steam copies

Yeh well that was the case for me 2 on my desktop, steam just let it played. IM scared now, i want to install it on my other very new desktop, but would it do the same thing?

Hello,

Now i got Football Manager 2009 for christmas and I was really excited about playing it. I got it and installed it on my desktop, which doesnt at all have the memory RAM to support this game, and it was hell installing it ( all these problems ) so i then decided to install it on my powerfull laptop. The installation was fine! Loaded up steam, signed into steam with my account created on my desktop, put the game in, installed steam update, click launch game, i get the option to press launch or copy these digits to clip board, i click launch ( i already tried copy to clipboard) and every f*****cking time a pop up (soft anchor - online activation) occurs asking me to put my product key in, i copy it in! press next, and OH NO! " This unlock key is already active. To purchase an unlock key, please visit: http://www.sigames.com"

What the hell do i do!?

Check to see if there is an existing fix to your problem (and there should be) within this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=63556

Archived