Fm 09 running slow!!!

Okay i installed FM via steam, wish i installed it the other way. I have reinstalled the game and tried downloading it again by unilok whatever it is But the game loads up and i get a symbol at the bottom of my sceen right corner(like arrows)

Anyway i can get the game to run via steam but it runs so slow. I only run 1 country with 2 leagues init.

For example it was running through all the league cup scores and it took luterally 15 mins to run through them all.

Is there any help or advice you can give me like disabling the scores? soo i don't see any

Cheers and also i have 2 GB of memory not sure on all my other stuff

Okay i installed FM via steam, wish i installed it the other way. I have reinstalled the game and tried downloading it again by unilok whatever it is But the game loads up and i get a symbol at the bottom of my sceen right corner(like arrows)

Anyway i can get the game to run via steam but it runs so slow. I only run 1 country with 2 leagues init.

For example it was running through all the league cup scores and it took luterally 15 mins to run through them all.

Is there any help or advice you can give me like disabling the scores? soo i don't see any

Cheers and also i have 2 GB of memory not sure on all my other stuff

Have a look at this thread & see if it solves your problem with the symbol at the bottom of the screen. :thup:

Archived