Icons and legends

The player concerned becomes iconic or legendary at the club lol.

In all seriousness, I expect it'll have to be down to the player being there for many years, consistently turning out great performances. Keirrison I have should be a legend at my stoke city team, 270 goals in 3 seasons, I don't think hes even made favoured personnel yet lol.

The player concerned becomes iconic or legendary at the club lol.

In all seriousness, I expect it'll have to be down to the player being there for many years, consistently turning out great performances. Keirrison I have should be a legend at my stoke city team, 270 goals in 3 seasons, I don't think hes even made favoured personnel yet lol.

bollox has he scored 90 a season.

Forzautd, if a person says something the general consensus is to believe them & theres a way to go about it if you dont believe it, just done be rude.

Now it may or may not be true, but some tactics enable players do to that.

I would like to see a screenshot anyway:)

Forzautd, if a person says something the general consensus is to believe them & theres a way to go about it if you dont believe it, just done be rude.

Now it may or may not be true, but some tactics enable players do to that.

I would like to see a screenshot anyway:)

bloody hell mate it was just a joke. U believe him do you? tell me what tactic allows a player to score 90 goals a season. better yet call the 20 premier league managers. better yet call every manager from every top league in the world. its unheard of! surely that should be in the records forum if its true?

Im skeptical over it. But do you remember Kimz tactic for 08 that apparently got strikers way over 90 goals. & before you get all sarcastic, this is a game with a match engine which can be beat. Real life is what it is..REAL.

I'm at me old mans playing my wimbledon game, so its been tweaked slightly for them, for all intents and purposes, everything goes through Keirrison, I have a midfielder who feeds him directly, a big man alongside him and 2 wingers who play balls in for him all the time. It is however, a very weak tactic defensively. But then in my save my back line is: Lux, Giourkas Seitaridis (rb), regen (lb), Matts Hummels, Jan Simunek. Not the strongest.

Here's the table though, which is also in the records along with keirrison lol

And surprisingly, I've not won a trophy yet, I'm still building my stoke team very slowly, overall only spent about 10-15m in 5 seasons more than I've earned from transfers, this is also the first season I've made the top 4.

goalsscored-1.jpg

I'm not even a favoured person myself at stoke yet, as you can see I've taken the club a long way in 5 years but its still not enough apparently. The way it works for managers seems to have been a bit flawed over recent years. And yea, my defence is shocking lol, scored on average 3 goals a game (66 games and 200 goals in the season) but concede on average 1.6 only 19 points behind Arsenal too lol.

Archived