I want to start with worst playable team in England - Hucknall?

GMO

You're right, I got slammed for it in LLM. They can be an unfriendly lot there.

I think if someone doesn't like a thread then simply don't read it. I don't see the point in reading the title of a thread, not liking it then taking the time to go into the thread and commenting in the thread to say you don't like it.

Simply ignore it. Other people might enjoy reading and commenting on it.

There are lots of threads in this forum I don't read simply because I'm not interested in them. I don't go into the thread and say I don't like the thread, I think you're stupid and you don't have the right to open a thread on this topic nor comment in the thread.

Some people have dictatorial tendencies. If they don't like something then they think no one else has the right to comment or read it.

I think people should read the threads they like and just ignore threads they don't want to read, for whatever reason.

You're right, I got slammed for it in LLM. They can be an unfriendly lot there.

I think if someone doesn't like a thread then simply don't read it. I don't see the point in reading the title of a thread, not liking it then taking the time to go into the thread and commenting in the thread to say you don't like it.

Simply ignore it. Other people might enjoy reading and commenting on it.

There are lots of threads in this forum I don't read simply because I'm not interested in them. I don't go into the thread and say I don't like the thread, I think you're stupid and you don't have the right to open a thread on this topic nor comment in the thread.

Some people have dictatorial tendencies. If they don't like something then they think no one else has the right to comment or read it.

I think people should read the threads they like and just ignore threads they don't want to read, for whatever reason.

The LLM guys take their way of playing and their forum very seriously. You don't have to approve of that, but it's what they do. Despite huge headers laying out the rules of the forum, they get posts like yours every single day. It's not surprising a few of them react the way they did. I know it's unpleasant to be on the receiving end, but I do think it's understandable.

The Luton -30 point challenge is a good one; otherwise, when you start your game, having loaded up BSS/BSN and you're at the point where you choose your team, go through the divisions and look for who the media predict to finish bottom - that'll give you the worst in each lowest league.

The LLM guys take their way of playing and their forum very seriously. You don't have to approve with that, but it's what they do. Despite huge headers laying out the rules of the forum, they get posts like yours every single day. It's not surprising a few of them react the way they did. I know it's unpleasant to be on the receiving end, but I do think it's understandable.

I read the LLM rules and it didn't say anything about not asking for the worse team to start with, unless I missed it someplace.

I don't think rudeness is understandable.

Anyways you have your opinion and I have mine.

I read the LLM rules and it didn't say anything about not asking for the worse team to start with, unless I missed it someplace.

I said it was understandable, rather than acceptable. They are not the same things. I say it's understandable purely because I'm not surprised that people get miffed when they have to deal with crappy threads on a daily basis in a forum where people take things very seriously.

The below link is a sticky in the LLM forum that would have given you what you need.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=33379

I guess you might have a point, there used to be a line in the rules stating not to ask what team to be & if you're not sure to just ask Frank.

That seems to have vanished, must have been when we left Eve behind.

Edit: There it is, although not exactly clearly signposted.

Archived