One of the fastest addition as favourite personnel?

About 4 or 5 months after singing a 18-year old finnish player called antti arvola, he had added me as his favourite personnel :cool: Quite strange, i wouldn't had thought that it could happen that fast. And for what reason he's done that, well frankly i've no idea. I haven't been praising him or anything... and we havent been succesfull either, were 4th from bottom, and 2 of the teams below me have had point reductions!

too much info :o

back to the original point, ive not noticed the favoured personnel feature much tbh. occasionally a youth player comes through the ranks who already has me on his "favourite staff" list which is bizarre considering ive never seen him before in my life! Oh well, if they want to worship me then i guess im ok with it... :D

occasionally a youth player comes through the ranks who already has me on his "favourite staff" list which is bizarre considering ive never seen him before in my life!
I guess that's comparisable with real life, like for example imagine a life-long newcastle fan (:cool:) who get's to join the team as a teenager, and it's managet by a certain Alan Shearer, who is in his 3rd season as manager in newcastle and they've already won the championsleague twice in that time (you know, just a possible future scenario). So i reckon this youngster would consider big al as his favourite personal already before even meeting him.

So, what i'm trying to say is that perhaps you've already been succesfull in the team he loves, in other words making you his idol.

In real life i would take a 10nth place finish for newcastle anyday. It shouldnt be like that, but who are we kidding?

I got sacked when i played with newcastle :D i was 17:nth coming december, like they are in real life every year...

So now i'm in notts county, on my way for a seconth consequitive sacking :D though i'm on a 4-game winning streak now, hopefully it will save my season and my job

Archived