FM 09 online

• 2 weeks later...

The help sticky in the Online Forum should help.

The host has to create the game running as server and keep that.

Everyone has to use port forwarding ports 10093 and 10094.

Then just click on network game, enter the host's IP address and you should be able to join. And use a password for your manager, otherwise the host will get control over your team as soon as he uploads the game and you can't take it over from him anymore.

i dont understand that one i understand the one HuwFlet Sent its easy but the second option wont work for me

No if your stuck post in the thread provided above. This thread will get closed soon mate as this has been posted in the wrong forum. :thup: In the online forum thats where you'll get better help from people who play online all the time.

Is is just me who is getting quite annoyed/bored with this thread. Go and ask in the online forum ffs.

Jesus guys, give the guy a break. It's blatantly obviously he's not in any way shape or form somebody who is used to using computers for technical use.....you only have to look at his posts.

If you don't have the time or inclination to help, then kindly don't post. Posting such drivel as above will only serve to put more people off what are fast becoming "flame" forums.

Let's try and make this place what it was when I first joined (before this nickname) which was fun, and a close'ish nit set of people with a common interest....too many people play oneupmanship now!

I appreciate what your saying but Ive had the time and the inclanation to help him twice in 2 days and on both occasions have directed to the best place to get help from and still had to redirect about 2 or 3 more times. I dont intend to "flame" and am willing to help. I just get frustrated when people dont seem to follow the advise I am offering.

And I agree this place should be fun but there have to limits to how much help you can give people

Jesus guys, give the guy a break. It's blatantly obviously he's not in any way shape or form somebody who is used to using computers for technical use.....you only have to look at his posts.

If you don't have the time or inclination to help, then kindly don't post. Posting such drivel as above will only serve to put more people off what are fast becoming "flame" forums.

Let's try and make this place what it was when I first joined (before this nickname) which was fun, and a close'ish nit set of people with a common interest....too many people play oneupmanship now!

It doesn't help when he posts with capitals In Front Of Every Word!

I think this thread should be closed now. The guy has asked numerous times and was answered numerous times but still persisited in asking in the wrong section. It does get annoying when this forums gets clogged up with threads and the poster keeps asking over and over the same question even after being helped over and over.

I think this thread should be closed now. The guy has asked numerous times and was answered numerous times but still persisited in asking in the wrong section. It does get annoying when this forums gets clogged up with threads and the poster keeps asking over and over the same question even after being helped over and over.

I said that earlier. Please close this someone. GM?

Archived