How to Install Fm without Steam?

Hey I tried to install Fm09 yesterday on my computer and chose Steam, after the whole day of trying it just didn't work. So i tried it on my laptop this morning, however i installed it the other way (not through steam)..and It worked 1st time. Now i went on my pc, un-installed Fm and steam, so i could use the other method, but everytime i go to install Fm, only the Steam option is available!?

also on my Laptop i have no Icon to choose to play FM09, So i don't know how to get on Fm despite it being installed!? :confused:

Are you not given the option to activate with UniLoc when installing? You should be given that option.

Also, just a bit of advice: Have some patience! :D In a half-hour, you've made a thread, bumped it up the page 3 times & then posted this duplicate thread. You might think that this would get you a faster response, but it doesn't really. I'm sure you'll get a response when someone knows the answer to your problem :D

i installed via steam, and once you register the game with steam, as fas as i know, it cant be installed and registered via uniloc

you might want to check your firewall, make sure its not blocking steam, or any of its ports..and try a fresh install of steam again..if not, if its a problem with steam, the steam forums may hold more help

Archived