A strange loan move

I'm in 2011, and Villereal have made and offer on loan for Miroslav Stoch, who plays for Man. City, now in CCC. His personal says he is looking forward to gaining 1st team experience from going on loan to another club. If he's good enough for Villereal(who are still in Spanish Top Division) to want him, then why isn't he good enough to play for the City 1st team, and i've checked that he's unhappy ,and he's not

Originally posted by FM_Master08:

but why would a championship reserve player go to a club of europe's elite???

I think you mean why would a Club of Europre's elite want a Championship reserve player. Not the other way around. Either way - it's no big deal. Villareal might have a slightly better reputation that City. But nothing major.

Originally posted by canvey!!:

I think if you were to look at the two club's reputations, Man City's would be greater than Villereal's, so the player would see Villereal as a smaller club.

suppose, but shouldn't the rep change as the games progresses?

Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Hmm, does it matter? This kind of thing happens all the time. Players move and about and fit in well at some vlubs, not so well at others. It's no big deal.

People do fit in well with certain clubs, but i guess it's just unusual to go to a club with a lower rep.

Archived