((strikers keep missing))

hello all my friends...i got my arsenal team and iam the best team in the world now..but i got loads and loads of chances but my strikers keep missing them...for an example in one match i got 25 shots on goal and my opponets derby got 3 shots and the result was 2-0 for derby!!!!

so...is there any suggestions for my problem

hello all my friends...i got my arsenal team and iam the best team in the world now..but i got loads and loads of chances but my strikers keep missing them...for an example in one match i got 25 shots on goal and my opponets derby got 3 shots and the result was 2-0 for derby!!!!

so...is there any suggestions for my problem

if, under your team instructions, your tempo is set to quick it will mean that your team will create a lot of chances but they will not be great chances. slow tempo means that your team will create a few really good chances and are more likely to score them.

if its not that then its just sometimes your unlucky.

I've also recently discovered that - when having one of "those" games - instructing a ST hold up the ball is quite effective because it brings others into the game. Most effective in a wide 4-3-3 with the central ST holding up the ball.

Never seems to work from the beginning, but quite effective after half-time. Briand and Saivet are very good at this in after 2011.

Probably best taking this discussion to the tactics forum, though.

Archived