FM sadness : blown by the wind constant feeling

grep

I have always the sad feeling of being blown by the wind into FM, I mean, despiting good or bad results and performances I have always an hidden feeling of being a spectator instead of being the author of good and bad results.

This , IMHO, is the worst problem of FM.

Several times I find myself winning lot of matches without doing nothing special but managing the team like I am always used to do , other times I find my team loosing tons of matches without changing ANYTHING from the situation that led me to win a lot.

This leads to a disgustive feeling of being a powerless spectator instead of being a manager.A deeply sad FM feeling.

Do you feel the same ?

Nope not at all,If I have lost a game or 2 I look to my player's and see what I can change,maybe the moral of a couple are a bit low or indeed maybe they just arent playing aswell as they have been in the past so I take them out for a couple of games and use someone else,I will then maybe start to use them more as a sub for a few games if there moral is low and bring them on with maybe 20 mins to go in a game we are winning comfortable.

If I lose to a lower side then ofc this can happen from time to time but if it happen's more often then I will change things around in the team and not like you have said were you did nothing special and just kept managing the team the way you always do.

Archived