Is it possible to change the language of the game ?

Yo people !

I am a french guy who lives in UK. I would like to buy FM09 but in French because I want to enjoy it at 100% ! Always better in the maternal language ! lol... My question is : Is it possible to change the language of the game ? Maybee if I change a file... I really don't know, so if someone has the answer, feel you free to help me ! lol... Thx in advance..

Salut les gens,

JE suis un Francais en Angleterre. JE n'ai pas le projet de rentrer en france bientot donc je pourrais pas acheter FM09 en Francais... Si je le prends en Anglais, y a t'il un moyen de changer la langue ? En changeant un fichier peut etre... Si qqn sait comment faire, dite le moi please ! Merci !

You will need to download a language pack. I had to do this for 08 when I wanted to play in French. Don't ask me why.

English language forum, too, so try to steer away from using French.

Just Google "football manager 2009 language pack". It will take a little bit of searching but it shouldn't be too difficult.

I am sure you can download french language file for your game from several FM forums/fansites :)

I coul even upload it for u, but I live in UK and I've got just english and polish language (I use english because polish translation is terrible and I am confused on press conferences :()

Archived