Damn, Player Registration Problem... help out fellas

I am in my second year in the Turkish League as Galatasaray. It is January in the game; in the last week of January, I signed Obafemi Martins, Vincent Kompany, Boletti and two regens(Which is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for a team like Galatasaray). I am so excited. Then in Jan 31st, I get a newsletter-thing saying "Premier Division Registration Window" stating that any player that is not registered by the next day will not be able to register until the season ends, HOWEVER, there was no button to click in the newsletter to register players. There is just text. So I am thinking, I guess I can register during the first few days of Febuary! But NO! Now I have all these players that I can't even play which is literally a 100% ruiner of the game. I saved so much money and worked so hard to buy these players, and this error consummately turned me off in relation to this game. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Wtf... this type of flaw happened in FM2007 but 2 years passed for the 2009 edition, and two patches were brought out( i am on 9.2) yet they still have to fatal flaw?

I do not want to restart my game but I need this problem fixed. What should I do?

Did you get an email before the one saying that 1 of your players isn't registered that was about registering players? Thats what normally happens and if you forget to register a first team player then your ass man tells you the day before all squads have to be registered.

Did you holiday at any point during January? You will definately have been given the opportunity to assign a squad number when you sign the player, I assume you didn't do that.

Had the same thing in Germany with Hannover. Signed 2 players in the winter break but was unable to register them until the close season.

Had the same thing in Germany with Hannover. Signed 2 players in the winter break but was unable to register them until the close season.

Wow! Totally unacceptable! This game ruining problem happened years ago, hence, how can it still be happening? Instead of adding a pseudo and, very arguably, a superfluous "3d" engine, and an inarguably superfluous pre/post match conferences, why not just make sure the game is playable?

So what was your solution? Restart a new game in a different league?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem..

its January 31st right now and message says:

"The current player registration window for the Premier League is about to close tomorrow.

Any players not registered in time will be ineligible to play until next registration window."

However, there is no button to click in order to register players for 2nd half of the season.. So I bought 2 players and they are ineligible and cannot play for league games..

On the other hand, I loaned one of my best defenders to a team who is 18th in the league so he can get to play more.. I just checked it out now that team also couldn't register my player so he is also ineligible to play for that team even though my player stats looks best in that team.

I think this is a big bug.. If it's not, does anybody know the solution?

There was a problem with the CL registration and the following worked for me.

1) Save Game

2) Go on holiday for 1 day and see what happens

the game may auto register the players for you, if not then at least you have a save from before.

Are you using a "non standard" skin? I only ask because sometimes I have to click out of a news item and back into the skin to get the option buttons on messages.

Why has Nomis been banned?

Probably for this

I hate these forums.

I have no time for SI and think their customer service has been shocking.

However, I have even less time for the members of this forum who are (but for a few) absolute idiots.

I won't be back any time soon.

In a thread about why the forums are so negative.

anyway, have you tried pressing on the name of your team. then on the menu on the left under the team name there is squad, tactics, fixtures and there might be squad selection. check just in case, if you can open a previous saved game and go back to the end of january.

There are four sections on the left side on squad page, "Manager Interaction, Ask To Pick, Clear Selection, Team Selection, Assistant Advice."

I'm going crazy with this..

When you sihn a player do you immediatly assign a squad number as surely this registers them

Archived