Problems downloading the patch

Anyone had problems trying to d/l 9.2.0?

I've tried a number of different sites supplied by SI but none of these seem work for me. For some reason only 90-110mb of the patch is downloaded - however the download says it has done all 219mb. I have tried this on 2 computers.

When I try to run the patch, it goes half way through then says error "file 157" or something to that effect.

Anyone know what the craic is here? Would appreciate any help as I'm getting a bit peeved with all this.

Try using a download manager to download the whole file

You will need a download manager first - I highly reccomend using Opera - if for whatever you cannot and are on windows there is an official Lespacio DM available here.

1) Go to www.lespacio.com/fm2009.php and select your file. NOTE: You must use the lespacio download - rapidshare and other mirrors may not work due to the download method they use. If the direct download appears unavailable please email support (at) jezchat.com

2) If in Opera choose the first download link ('Click here to download this file from Lespacio'), if using another download manager right click and copy the link

---2 b) if in another download manager paste in the link and begin the download

3) If the download stops partway through highlight the download and choose resume.

Archived