Jerky 3d wth new monitor!

Hi all, Merry Christmas!

I have been playing fm09 since release day and the 3d has been working well, nice and smooth etc. However i got a new monitor for Christmas, its a samsung T220 syncmaster widescreen. Now whenever i try to watch match highlights its very jerky.

I have not changed and graphic card settings since i started using the new monitor so have no idea whats happening here, it mkaes me not want to play the game.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Try adjusting the refresh rate of your monitor?

Graphics card only lets me go to 60.

Footyslayer - what monitor size (") and aspect ratio (widescreen?) and resolution did you use previously? And the first and last questions for the new monitor... (I'm too lazy to look it up :D )

I had a 17inch monitor on 1158 x 854.

Am now on 22inch 1680 x 1050.

It may be an optimization issue or simply the increased resolution slowing it down. What match view are you using?

It's a good monitor and I know it looks good and doesn't lag on the furthest out view (forget what it's called) which is what you should be using with a monitor like that - not the crappy close in view.

You'd never work this out in a million Christmases, but young poster peter-evo noticed that if you click on the commentary bar uring a 3D match, it reduces the jerkiness substantially. Try that first.

:D cheers for the mention

I find it hard to believe a monitor would make too much of a difference. Have you tried to change resolution to what you had on your old monitor?

Archived