Relationship help

Dear all. I've only had one relationship my whole life but that one ended in 2006. Since then I've had no luck whatsoever with any other girls anymore. I don't know what the real problem is. I'm quite a sociable person tbh and I don't really have problems talking to anyone, and yet each time it seems that I'd break my duck and begin a new relationship I'd make some silly screw ups and end up spoiling the whole build-up. Pretty much like Arsenal playing fancy footie in the opponent's final third and when Fabregas hits an inch perfect through ball for Adebayor he'd miss from 1 yard out, literally that was my experience in the last 2 years, missing from close range.

What sort of training schedule would you lads suggest I put myself onto if say my current ability is

Flair - 18/20

Creativity - 20/20

Eccentricity - 20/20

One on One - 18/20

Tackling - 15/20

Aggression - 15/20

Determination - 17/20

Great mental stats I reckon but really dismal finishing ability

Finishing - 3/20:(

Serious advice: Be an arsehole. Girls say they want a nice guy just like they say size doesn't matters - They lie. Also they manipulate feelings, so you're going to have to adapt. Treat them like crap and you'll get more attention. One girl wasn't interested me at all, as soon as I started calling her things like (insert 4 swear words here), though not for angry reasons, just fof the cuff, she digged me.

No, it's not logical, but girls aren't logical and they like to hurt themselves, they want to be the victim but not solve the problem.

Also never, ever offer a girl a drink. They'll want the drinks, not you.

Ozzy - you're a mile offside there mate!

On further reflection I suspect that your problem is that you rate your technical attributes over your mental ones - less of the dribbling and first touch, and don't make so many passes is my advice; you might benefit from getting an older tutor to help raise your attributes in decision-making, composure and influence, and don't forget key PPMs - learn to avoid diving into tackles and play your way out of trouble. Whilst you'll want to get forward whenever possible and get into the opponent's area, make sure you beat the off-side trap. Finally, don't scrimp on the contract - girls always like to be assured that they are a key player and appreciate all kinds of bonus clauses - an appearance fee goes down well; it buys all that makeup and new frocks.

@ozzy it'll be helpful if you start giving your advice in football manager terms otherwise some members might have trouble understanding what your actually saying (including yours truly):D

@phnompenhandy Great piece of advice there mate I agree that I need learn how to "play myself out of trouble" more

What about closing-down and tight marking? Should I set both to "always"?

I also reckon I probably need to start learning to "beat man repeatedl" and "shoots whenever possible"

But then again yeh it's back to the technical area - my finishing skill is simply disgraceful.

In simpler terms, How do you turn Ade Akinbiyi into a world beating and top class "player"?

Archived