9.1.0 and steam

camz

Just start a new game and select 9.1.0 database.

That's not what he wants though. If you do that, all he gets is a different database but the same 9.2.0 match engine. I think he wants the 9.1.0 game code, which I don't think is possible if you're using Steam. My advice would be to reinstall with UniLoc & patch the game again.:thup:

can u got into a bit more detail? uniloc?

Yeah no problem. First of all, uninstall FM09, & then install it again. Remember to save anything you want to keep before uninstalling (like save files etc.)

When you're installing the game, you're given the choice of activating with either Steam or UniLoc. Pick UniLoc. You don't need to install any other programs onto your computer like when you use Steam.

Then download the 9.1.0 patch & you should be ready to use 9.1.0 again.

-----------------------------------------

Also, did you buy the boxed version of the game? If you bought the download off Steam, then you won't be able to do this.

That's not what he wants though. If you do that, all he gets is a different database but the same 9.2.0 match engine. I think he wants the 9.1.0 game code, which I don't think is possible if you're using Steam. My advice would be to reinstall with UniLoc & patch the game again.:thup:
Yeah no problem. First of all, uninstall FM09, & then install it again. Remember to save anything you want to keep before uninstalling (like save files etc.)

When you're installing the game, you're given the choice of activating with either Steam or UniLoc. Pick UniLoc. You don't need to install any other programs onto your computer like when you use Steam.

Then download the 9.1.0 patch & you should be ready to use 9.1.0 again.

-----------------------------------------

Also, did you buy the boxed version of the game? If you bought the download off Steam, then you won't be able to do this.

i bought it off steam... :(

tried several things like overwriting the 9.2 version by installing the 9.1 patch over it which i could do but now i get an error while starting the game

is there really no way to play 9.1 on a steam version now?

i hope i don't have to wait for 9.3 since for me the 9.2 ME is unacceptable with all the dumb errors now

Archived