Spartansteen's Challenge 09 PSP

Spartansteen's Challenge 09

How To Enter

Simply just post your name on this thread and you will be added to the competing list

Objective:

To make a newly promoted team in the BSP kings of Europe, in the smallest time possible collecting other league titles and cups.

Rules

*You can only be teams from this seasons BSN or BSS NO BSP

*You must go on holiday for season 08/09

*Tactics,Players,Results are allowed to be discussed

*Post regular updates

*Help others

Winner

To be the winner you must post a screenshot showing that your old BSP has won the Champions league (ECC) and the Prem (PRM)

Good Luck Everyone

I've started a game with Kettering Town, will keep you posted, probably not that hard, i've already done the same thing in Italy with PIstoiese taking them from serie c1/a to the serie a and european titles on 09. Took me 7 seasons to win the champions league, 9 seasons to win serie a.

I took Kettering to League 1 in 2 seasons and was sitting top but Millwall offered me the job and as I like a bit of realism in my games I decided to jump ship. I then won League 1 in my first full season with Millwall as well as winning the Johnstone's paint trophy and the league cup.

Following season I won the championship and the league cup again and also reached the euro cup semi final and only lost to Roma 1-0 on agg.

I might actually have a shot at winning the premiership in my first season with a little luck but I also might resign and try to get a bigger club to keep the realism in there.

Archived