Please can I get some help :(

So,this is the problem. I installed FM09 pirate without a problem at my home,but now i am in my friend's house and i installed it,patched it, i want to run it and here is the famous problem:

FAILED TO SET UP GRAPHICS SYSTEM.

i am a just registered user over here so please be kind and don't swear me X]

P.S. sorry for my bad english..

To be fair, he's got a point about the price. England is the place where you can get FM the cheapest (probably has to do with distribution and what not). It costs more (sometimes A LOT more) in other countries. Here in Holland it's €50, which is 48 pounds according to the current rate.

HOWEVER, you have a lot of guts asking for help on an illegal copy of the game, and I think it's ridiculous that people actually help you. You should get a legal copy, end of discussion.

Exactly Cityull.

My cousin actually saves his allowances to get FM. It's expensive for him too, but at least it's the right thing to do.

Piracy is sissy.

And when your cousin gets older they will respect money and know to do things the right way.

:thup:

For ****'s sake, can't I meet a nice, good Croatian on the internet? Discrimination is horrible and I want to like you guys, but I've met many Croatians and they've all been pretty awful people.

This is a plea, any Croatians out there who aren't thieves or violent or angry or wannabe tough guys or aren't just plain dumb, say hi! :(

Oi GillsMan, what are you doing on here on Christmas Day? :p

Celebrating Christmas day in the only way I know how: excusing myself from the inlaws, firing up my laptop and browsing the Internet.

For ****'s sake, can't I meet a nice, good Croatian on the internet? Discrimination is horrible and I want to like you guys, but I've met many Croatians and they've all been pretty awful people.

This is a plea, any Croatians out there who aren't thieves or violent or angry or wannabe tough guys or aren't just plain dumb, say hi! :(

But croatian girls are gorgeous :p

Archived