Diagonal wafer thin players on 3d highlights - please help

Hi there,

I am about to play the game FM09 for the first time but have a problem with the 3d highlights in that the players are:

- visibly the wrong size

- stood at a diagonal angle

- and are wafer thin.

I have looked for the answer to resolving this and followed a suggestion of updating the DirectX stuff. This has not changed anything.

If you know how to solve this then thanks for your help. Merry Christmas.

Edit - Ps... I have the patches installed too...

Hi there,

Sorry to shamelessly bump my own thread, I have not managed to resolve this problem with the graphics.

my.php?image=3djpegho3.jpg

I have posted this image to show exactly how the highlights appear on my PC and kindly ask how to restore it to how it should be?

I'm waiting to play but find the highlights intolerable in this state, please help!

Thanks!

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3djpegho3.jpg

Update your drivers if I were you, I just updated mine as of the other guys comments thanks as I updated the ones for the the plug and player moniter drivers and the graphics card drivers. Via the online option in windows.

I recently installed Vista on my machine, I thought that I had updated but they weren't the newest, as I installed FM 2009 on the machine playing the game in 3D, odd at times the screen would flicker and large shadows of players in black, would appear like a subliminal message, update your drivers from systems preferences or where ever it is. Might sort out loads of bother for you. As it has for me.

Archived