Best Transfer Rumours!

the best transfer rumor i heard was Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham, i didn't believe it, i was on the phone to my mate from coming home from Usa and he goes Tevez and Mascherano signed for West Ham and i was like Wtf, and Adriano to west ham! ha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nufc-ciri:

the best transfer rumor i heard was Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham, i didn't believe it, i was on the phone to my mate from coming home from Usa and he goes Tevez and Mascherano signed for West Ham and i was like Wtf, and Adriano to west ham! ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree with tevez and mascherano, i think i read it at least 100 times and still wouldnt believe it until i seen them in the strip

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

i did get asked for a similar file but when i asked for the rumours nobody got back to me. If you need any help let me know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

alright thanks ive found a column on the bbc which is quite useful.

PS. has anybody heard of zavon hines city have just signed him??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi,

I want to make a game where all the best transfer rumours that didn't happen do. I just want to play on it myself (email if you want it) and wanted to know any good rumours???

PS - I heard Luis Figo going to QPR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Figo's reaction to that transfer rumor was hilarious. You could see him desparately trying not to crack up laughing!

Archived