Slider's should not represent a players mentality

To get this correct is a puzzle and so many people are struggling with it, having just 1 thing wrong and it turns your team into donkey's..

Because some other teams play differently, you have to 2nd guess just so you can beat the team bottom of the league with no wins in 12 games and you prob come away with a defeat..

IRL you would't have to tell Ronaldo to play at level 15 attacking. beeing the player he is would purly make your team attack minded, However you could limit his forward runs which would make the team less attacking..

Players with superb morale and clearly more PA and CA are getting skinned and playing badly because the sliders were wrong for that game.

there only need to be 3 setting's defend, normal and attack. having 4 midfielders similer to Ronaldo is going to see your team play with flair and attack,

To line up more defensivly you would have a midfield of 4 mashcerano's..

forward run's and run with ball makes a player more attacking, as does Creative Freedom, sliders are just a confusing aspect and does not resemble modern day football tactics in any way, and there still isnt any clear indecation or hints as what is set up wrong.

I have found that when i get the space is to big between denfence and midfield etc my team plays better.

If you dont have attacking flair players your team wont be good at attacking, if your team dont have defensive minded players they wont be good and beeing defensive.

truth is i dont win games because of my tactical prowess, i win because of the AI's poor tactics, iv lost count of the game's i have been 3-0 up at half time to end up 3-3

nothing that iv tried has worked!!

i have finished 11th with Forest in my 1st season, my defensive record is the worst from all 4 divisions with over 75 goals against.

people who say strikers dont score or didn't score is a tactical flaw but getting a striker to score is easy, it's defending and keeping goals out that is the problem.

there used to be super golie's there are super strikers now.

Strikers with 10 for finishing, pace, offball, dribbling are running riot against my defenders and scoring for 30 yards, failing thta. my defender will stop running when he is 80% favorute to clear the ball even if it means putting it into row 8. instead they just stop and let the headless chicken run threw and score from 30 yards.

It's totaly wrong, i know it represent a flaw in the tacics i have choose but that's lumber, when do you see a top defender just stop so a striker can score from 30 yards just because his manager gave the team a wrong tactical in struction..

people who know every thing and have the knack winning games for fun with poor teams will obviously dissagree with what i have said, but i think i am in the manority here. these difficult sliders take away the fun factor away from the game..

Archived