i hate to do this but -EDITOR

GUYS I APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE FOR HAVING ANOTHER EDITOR QUESTION...sadly though i have searched the site and i SERIOUSLY cannot find anyone with the same problem as me

I am not that computer savy so i never got into the whole "Torrent" thing ..yet i have a copy of Worldwide Soccer Manager (only one i could find in the US usually i order from abroad and get FM )and i notice that the only way i can download it is through a torrent and its really taking away from me getting what i need to get done. find it a bit odd that the FM version has a direct download but the WSM doesnt...if it does then i apologise and the mods can quickly delete this thread after im pointed in the right direction

thanks again guys ....(P.S. :D the only stupid question is the one not asked)

is this for 2008 for 2009? Either way, the game's never released on torrent. Are you sure you're not downloading a patch? Either way, FM and WSM 09 are both available through Steam. If you're using a torrent then it's an illegal copy.

is this for 2008 for 2009? Either way, the game's never released on torrent. Are you sure you're not downloading a patch? Either way, FM and WSM 09 are both available through Steam. If you're using a torrent then it's an illegal copy.

no i bought the game got it fresh out the plastic right here(so im a NON STEAM user ..which i had discovered it last week woulda saved loads)...i guess its a patch cuz thats all i keep seeing to download...anywhere i can just get the editor??

edit=and its wsm2009

thnks for ur help but sadly i discovered the wrong version of the game was sent to me and i was just TOO wraped up in the euphoria of having it after the long shipping wait to notice that it is the WSm 2008 version SMH....i still have the same problem thoug

there is no tools folder ..there really isnt a folder period unless i go through Sports Interactive in the documents folder and all thats in there is DB Games Matches Skins Sound and they are ALL empty...no editor nothing...any help u can offer?

yea mate its not there...when i go through program files to SI i see my FM07 and it offers a further link to the editor ...uninstall...extras..and the FM07 game....but with the WSM its just Links to SI and the game itself

game is installed and everything also just not sure why i cant edit it

Archived