Playing Time

Just a thing i've been thinking about since buying my first football manager.

How does everyone get so much time to finish so many season in so little time? I play the game all of the time at least 5 hours everyday after school, i only manage to get half way through a season in a week:(. Maybe i spend too much time looking through here as well but hey.

How do you all get so far through the season?

Btw, Merry Christmas everyone.

I do the same. I play on it a lot, but end up on here a lot more than I do playing my game, as you can see from myever increasing post count:D

If I played without this site I would get through a season or two a week, but ATM I onlt get through 7/9 months.

Merry Christmas to you too, have a great day:)

Just a thing i've been thinking about since buying my first football manager.

How does everyone get so much time to finish so many season in so little time? I play the game all of the time at least 5 hours everyday after school, i only manage to get half way through a season in a week:(. Maybe i spend too much time looking through here as well but hey.

How do you all get so far through the season?

Btw, Merry Christmas everyone.

This has been my main moan about 09. They need to automate opponent instructions at least. If you have a certain style (tight mark winger show weaker foot) this could all be optioned in preferences window. if you are up against someone you wanna switch the instruction you should be given override option and change it in-game.

I currently don't even do opp instructions just takes way too long. opponent subs switch formations just a big headache.

I do the same. I play on it a lot, but end up on here a lot more than I do playing my game, as you can see from myever increasing post count:D

If I played without this site I would get through a season or two a week, but ATM I onlt get through 7/9 months.

Merry Christmas to you too, have a great day:)

I hope the holidays can give me a bit of time to play on it. I'm trying my luck as a noob in the LLM, may it bring me happy times on FM , lets see i hope so.

Alot of people don't have anything to do during the day, and play on FM. But you go to school for what, 6-7 hours? and only get 5 on FM.

Yep, its a bit of a bummer, and the weekends i'm normally busy playing football rather than being the manager so i hope in the holidays i can finish my 1st ever FM season. :)

ahhh so Juan Pedro Rodriguez haha. I don't care i will call him Steve.

The portugese FA have announced that legendary portugese manager Steve has been appointed as the new national team head coach. He has also chosen Dave to handle the under 21's

The portugese FA have announced that legendary portugese manager Steve has been appointed as the new national team head coach. He has also chosen Dave to handle the under 21's

That made me laugh out loud :thup::thup:

It does sound very Portugese, maybe if i give my manager a second language of english, they may think steve isn't that stupid after all. Especially in portugal, i don't think there are many steves.

Archived