productcode problem!

rmx

hi guys!!

i really need ur help:) i have a legal FM2009 but i dont know what they mean with a productcode.. on forums they say its ilegal but i dont have :mad: i just buy it yesterday in a shop with a cd-key on the back of the book.

He accept my cd-key after 10 times. i can activate the code online but where and how :eek:

can u guys plz help me.. i really love FM games and i want too play it!! :mad:

thanks anywayz

Okay, when you install the game you should get the option to authorise via steam or Uniloc. Either way it will ask you for an authorisation code (which is located on the back of your manual). With steam it will ask you for it immediately after installation, with uniloc it will ask for a code. Type this code into the box given as you see it . If you are unable to authorise for whatever reason, help is available here or online.

Hope that helped, merry christmas.

Ok been playing this game since it was known as cm93 think i have every version since then (update disks for amiga an all) anyway bit of a tradition to play it on xmas day but cant because of this dam activation thingo :( so u enter the code on the back yeh ?? but im playing it on my laptop which dosent have the internet on it :( that means i cant register it yeah ???

Btw the manual is useless in regards to activation, a paragraph at the very least would have been nice :( shame on you si

****ed off i cant actualy play the game :(

Archived