Keepers passing

Hi guys:)

I am playing as Arsenal, and have a tactic that I am happy with. One player that I cannot get to play right is my keeper.

I need to know if he should be distributing passes to defenders, midfielders or strikers.

Is there any way I can find out his passing ability? If it is good I will set him to pass to my strikers or midfielders, if it isn't great I will make him pass to my defenders.

So can I find out his passing stat?

Thanks in advance for any answers, and Merry Christmas to all:thup:

OK then, thanks a lot for the answer.

Like I said above, Merry Christmas:thup::)

I've just checked and cannot find the passing attribute. Maybe the "kicking" attribute should be looked at for long balls and the "tendency to throw" attribute looked at for distribution to defenders.

Merry Christmas mate, have a good one.

Your welcome, considering how good that stat is, you may want to kick to the strikers as he will probably be able to hit a big target man.

Merry Christmas.

Alright, I have Adebayor upfront who is obviously a big, strong striker so I will try both, whichever works best I will stick with.

My MC Fabregas and Adebayor both have high first touch attributes, so that should help whichever one I choose.

BTW, sorry for mentioning names but both are well known IRL so I didn't think it owuld matter.

Alright, I have Adebayor upfront who is obviously a big, strong striker so I will try both, whichever works best I will stick with.

My MC Fabregas and Adebayor both have high first touch attributes, so that should help whichever one I choose.

BTW, sorry for mentioning names but both are well known IRL so I didn't think it owuld matter.

:D Report back how you did

Archived