International grrr!

I know it's football but has anyone else gotten sick of injuries when a player is on internation duty?

I'm not moaning about it in a remove it way, I just hate my players playing for international teams, I even want there country to get knocked out of World Cups, Euro Cups, etc..

Martins is out for 6 months because of it.. Anyone else had this happen to them?:mad:

Yeah,

I have had the same problem it is a 'tad' annoying when it happens, however if you can in the media email that you get about the international fixtures, you can choose if you want players x,y & z to play for 45 minutes or no restrictions.

I noticed that occasionally setting it so my star player who would recieve an injury when on international duty, setting to play a maximum of one game 1/2 helps. Might be worth a shot.

My best striker on my Volendam team plays for Netherlands Antilles and he is out for a few months with a torn calf muscle. We are struggling to stay in the top 6 now when we were 3rd after 20 odd games when he was playing. I still hope I can qualify for the Euro Cup :(

I understand you can make him play for 45 minutes or withdraw from the squad, but then the player will become unhappy with you won't he?

And also Hilton, every team has a star player so it's not basically just having one player that makes your team, they're just very important to your success?

Archived