Real Time Editor?

Does anyone know of any working real time editor. I want to edit the finances of my club? I usually use FM Modifier for previous versions but cannot find it anywhere for 09. For those of you who are going to have a go at me for cheating, I say that it is none of your business if I cheat or not and does not affect you in anyway at all. I have to cheat and give myself loads of money as it is the only way I get fun out of this game anymore. It's either really going down hill or I've just spent too much time on it over the years (since the old CM days). P.S. How ridiculous is the 3D match view?

there's a difference though isnt there. you can advise people where to go. or you can order them about like 4457 did. just rude

People get 'ordered' about because spend more than 5 minutes here and you will see three new posts on every subject and 30 seconds with the search function will find the answer for him.

no mate the search function is gash! it just is. and people respond better when you're actually nice to them. like if 4457 had actually advised him that hed have better results in the editors hideaway. but no a wannabe mod just orders him about

Should'nt of ordered, but he is right.

sticking 'real time editor' into the search function finds these threads:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=18679&highlight=real+time+editor

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=57016&highlight=real+time+editor

it does work, people are FAR to lazy and frankly, if you cant get it working and find what you are looking for, a moron.

fair do's. but whenever ive used the search ive had nothing but trouble. anyway the point i was making was about 4457 abruptness not the merits of the search function

Well either way - the OP has the answers he wants - ive posted links to a mac and a pc one. but infuture he could just use the search function, or go the correct forum and get a sensible answer and wont be bashed by, as people have put it, 'wanna be mods' who in my opinion are just disgruntled regular posters who are fed up with seeing the same threads over and over again.

In my opinion, the search function is pretty good actually. That is, if you use the advanced search function. You have a pretty good chance of finding the thread that you're looking for by doing a title search.

I think the problem is that many people ignore the advanced function, & just use the simple search box, which is fairly bad tbh.

Some people just come one these forums to have a go at people, to winger at then, and to order them about. They are against helping people. In their mind everyone bar themselves are incompetent. Cheer up FFS it's Christmas.

Trick is not to give them a reason:)

e.g. Using the correct forum.

Merry christmas!

Well either way - the OP has the answers he wants - ive posted links to a mac and a pc one. but infuture he could just use the search function, or go the correct forum and get a sensible answer and wont be bashed by, as people have put it, 'wanna be mods' who in my opinion are just disgruntled regular posters who are fed up with seeing the same threads over and over again.

bit of an overstatement mate. there arent that many duplicate threads. if you come on often enough to notice then you may be comin on here to much. ive been on here today for a couple of hours whilst playin fm and havent noticed ant duplicate threads.

bit of an overstatement mate. there arent that many duplicate threads. if you come on often enough to notice then you may be comin on here to much. ive been on here today for a couple of hours whilst playin fm and havent noticed ant duplicate threads.

Ok on the front page at the moment are

3 whines about the 3d match engine

5 threads about great regens

4 Whines about steam

2 about the 8.02 patch

I could go on...

Ok on the front page at the moment are

3 whines about the 3d match engine

5 threads about great regens

4 Whines about steam

2 about the 8.02 patch

I could go on...

And today hasn't been as bad as it was a week or two ago imo. :eek: I have to agree with you Maidel, there are an awful lot of duplicate threads around the forums these days, & quite a lot of spamming.

if someone wants there own thread let them. if no ones interested then theyll just fall a few pages back in couple of hours. (unless something like this happens of course). i was interested in this thread until i saw what 4457 wrote. and dont know why you find duplicate threads so infuriating! its an over-statement. like i said its a forum for a game-just a game.

if someone wants there own thread let them. if no ones interested then theyll just fall a few pages back in couple of hours. (unless something like this happens of course). i was interested in this thread until i saw what 4457 wrote. and dont know why you find duplicate threads so infuriating! its an over-statement. like i said its a forum for a game-just a game.

No - that just doesnt work - because then exactly what the OP complained about happens - if everyone starts a new thread then NO ONE can find anything. Sensible debates dissappear off the first page in 5 seconds, people complain that no one answers their questions, but its because they answered the same question 10 minutes earlier.

If 'regular' posters dont answer these questions for people asking them, then no one gets any help and then there is no point in asking the question in the first place. So if regular people get fed up with posting 50 times about where to find a real time editor, or where fmgeniescout has gone or why the 3d engine isnt broke, then no one will get their answers and people will bitch that there is no point in having the forum.

most interesting topics find their way to the top. this thread wouldve been long gone if it werent for me and you. you are perpetuating the problem my friend. i dont care either way. i just click on the thread that interests me. and if i have something to comment on then i do. i rarely notice duplicates.

The fact of the matter is, is that a hell of a lot of people dont use the search. and getting their backs up by having a go at them isnt going to change anything. people who are new to the forums will jsut create topics on what they want to talk about. either because they dont know about the search or dont know how to use it properly. should they be flamed so harshly because of this?

should they be flamed so harshly because of this?

Frankly - yes.

Forum etiquette is the same no matter if its cricket, football manager or hairdressing - check the stickies, use the search, respect the natives.

Its simple, and if you learn that here the hard way, hopefully next time or next forum, you wont wind people up.

EDIT - i forgot the other golden rule - NO L33T speak!

Frankly - yes.

Forum etiquette is the same no matter if its cricket, football manager or hairdressing - check the stickies, use the search, respect the natives.

Its simple, and if you learn that here the hard way, hopefully next time or next forum, you wont wind people up.

EDIT - i forgot the other golden rule - NO L33T speak!

its more effective to be nice to people. have you not found that out. this whole thread is becuase someone flamed the OP. this whole forum etiquette, blah, blah, blah. learn the hard way? its not exactly serious is it. if he gets flamed he's not gonna think well thats me told i better follow the rules now. he'll go - f***in' a***holes, im gonna do what i want to spite them.

and if thats what happens good on em. i got flamed for saying 'aint'! aint for gods sake. i couldnt believe it. and also, its bearable when its a mod that does it. but when its someone like you. who are you to be telling others what to do. Offering advise is fine. but actually 'ordering' people. get off yer high horse mate

he'll go - f***in' a***holes, im gonna do what i want to spite them.

Thats alright - then he'll get banned and we can all carry on as normal and forget all about him. (please note this bares no connection now to the OP - just to the hypothetical new person on forums, i have no issues with the OP and dont think he should be banned at all!)

and if thats what happens good on em. i got flamed for saying 'aint'! aint for gods sake. i couldnt believe it. and also, its bearable when its a mod that does it. but when its someone like you. who are you to be telling others what to do. Offering advise is fine. but actually 'ordering' people. get off yer high horse mate

who ever flamed you for that deserves a good kicking frankly. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life.

As for me, ordering anyone to do anything - re-check all my posts, ive been polite and sensible throughout. The only point at which I said anyone should have done anything was as a direct response to a question you asked, rather than me just jumping on someone and telling them do do anything.

If that comment was meant in a more general way at people ordering others around, fair enough, if it was aimed at me, i think you need to go for a quiet walk and come back when you have calmed down a little bit.

i meant in general. and yes they would get banned wouldnt they. but then another new person would come and the cycle would repeat. no, you havent been rude. but you're defending someone that was needlessly rude. why was he rude. presumably because he believes himself to be somewhat of an authority figure on these forums and has responded accordingly.

if it was because he's sick of seeing dup' threads. that still doesnt give him the right to respond in that manner. if someone asked you somethin that you'd been asked all day does that give you the right to be rude? no of course not. so i dont know why it applies on forums.

this has all gotten out of hand

presumably because he believes himself to be somewhat of an authority figure on these forums and has responded accordingly.

Is presumption all you're going on then? If you don't know, don't assume. Frustration IRL spilling over to the net. It happens. Would you rather me have added "Why don't you" in front of "use it"? Get over it.

You've not been any less rude yourself, mind.

i meant in general. and yes they would get banned wouldnt they. but then another new person would come and the cycle would repeat. no, you havent been rude. ........this has all gotten out of hand

Actually, from 15 years of living in the wonderful world of the internet, i didnt read what he wrote as rude. I read it as short hand semi-polite dismissal.

Maybe that says more about how rude some forums actually are!

and out of hand - meh. But its probably time to end it here before one of us mistakes something someone else said for something rude and one of us gets offended.

lol read the rest of the thread. the OP hasnt actually been answered haha

I did.......

sticking 'real time editor' into the search function finds these threads:

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...al+time+editor

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...al+time+editor

it does work, people are FAR to lazy and frankly, if you cant get it working and find what you are looking for, a moron.

Is presumption all you're going on then? If you don't know, don't assume. Frustration IRL spilling over to the net. It happens. Get over it.

You've not been any less rude yourself, mind.

ye to you! no less than you deserve. youve got a right attitude problem mate. like i said, youve got no right to answer peoples questions like that. repeat, no matter how much you want to be - YOU ARE NOT A MOD!

As far as I'm concerned, this is done. In the shortest and curtest way possible I told the OP what to do to get information. You jumped on me and started flaming me; I never flamed anyone. "Flaming" is personally attacking someone. I'm off to bed. You have a good Christmas.

ye. u were curt alright. how about not replying at all. better that than an attitude ridden post. did the OP thank you for your advise? no. if you'd of explained with some degree of friendliness you may have been even slightly helpfull

merry christmas.

I know what you want for xmas

Jesus I just wanted to edit my club finances and I've started world war 3 lol. By the way does anyone know if an english version of FMM is coming out? It seems to me that FMRTE is only for patch 1 and I have 2, or does anyone know of a version for patch 2?

Archived