Find out what's controlling the dubbed as/touted as

Sorry if this as been mentioned before or if its a common knowledge.

Ok, I've always been interested in the "dubbed as the new/touted the new" feature of the game. Now I think I've found what's controlling it, and also why we never have the new "Peles, Gullits, van Bastens, Cruyffs, Bests, Le Tissiers, Shearers or any dutch former player at all". If you open the Data editor and go to nations. Then search for any nation, preferably England or Holland. Then click on either nation and go to famous players. Now I think these "famous" players are the ones the youngsters will get compared to.

This is one of the reason why we're seeing Brazilian youngsters getting compared to all kinds of Brazilians legends. In the DB Brazil has loads of famous players mentioned there. However, Holland has none at all:eek: And England only has 7 mentioned of which 4 are still playing (like Rooney who has many years left) but missing many legends.

The players added into the "famous players" queue need to exist in the database. If not, you'll have to add them into the DB and then into the famous players list.

I havent tested this yet though, but I will later.

But can anyone confirm that they never had dutch youngsters compared to dutch legends before??

i suspect it is true! just loaded up the db to check if ramon diaz (a tall explosive striker) was in it, and lo behold he is. i have a regen who is the next him, also explosive, striker, tall. also have the next ossie ardilles, who just happens to also be in this list.

awesome find! save game editor heroes need to get on this!

Was their a thread on this before? I mean, I would think it would be based on the players attributes.
it is, as well as height.

eg maradona is a 'small' 'playmaker forward'; you only get the description of playmaker forward if you have x+y+z attributes though. and presumably, the ability to play in am / fc

Archived