If win champo league

Yes you should do according to the new rule which was introduced after the Liverpool situation at the end of last season.

This could happen in real life this year if Arsenal win the Champions League and Spurs get 4th in the Prem ahead of them. Spurs would then miss out on Champions League football next season in favour of Arsenal.

Guest Forza Milan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> if Arsenal win the Champions League and Spurs get 4th in the Prem ahead of them. Spurs would then miss out on Champions League football next season in favour of Arsenal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is as a spursfan my worst nightmare for this season...

Spurs in the champions leagueicon_biggrin.gif

Im not saying they dont deserve it has Jol has transformed Tottneham from a midtable obsecure team to team capable of challenging for the champions league.

But Arsenal will win the champions league and defeat Tottenham tommrow.

I reckon tomorrows match will prove a stalemate to be honest. And as for Arsenal winning the CL; you must be kidding?! Coming up against Milan or Barca in the final, they haven't got a chance. Fair doo's to Mr. Wenger and the squad, they're all very good but not good enough in my opinion. Each to their own however.

Arsenal will lose in final to barcelona but will still manage 4th place in the prem, thats my prediction.

My prediction for the derby is:

Arsenal 3 (Henry 3) Tottenham 1 (keane)

Yeah i question Wengers determination to win the game.

Firstly why did Ebou,Fabregas and Henry not start the game.

And when we would be leading he could of then substituted them and give them a rest.

one season with leeds i won promtion,got in top 4 won champsions cup next season got reglated ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but for 3 seasons now ive won it even though im not in the top league lol

Archived