finally... in the 4th season

I am trying Man City out in the demo (I don't have the game yet).

My starting squad so far is:

----------Hart-------------

Richards Dunne Kompany Marcelo

-----------Diarra-----------

SWP------Elano--------Petrov

-------Benjani----Robinho------

And my bench and reserves contains everyone who's there in real life (nobody sold), plus Ronaldo (striker), Kasey Keller, Fredrik Ljunberg, Miguel Torres, Javi Garcia, Gudjohnsson, and soon to be Stephen Appiah. I don't think I'll have to worry about injuries!

AND NO I AM NOT SELLING JOE HART OR USING HIM ON THE BENCH! HE HAS SCORED FOR ME IN BOTH LEGS OF THE UEFA CUP QUALIFYING THIS SEASON FROM GOAL KICKS!!! (it must be a bug, lol)

Think I could win it first try? I qualified for the UEFA Cup 6-0 on aggregate.

I am trying Man City out in the demo (I don't have the game yet).

My starting squad so far is:

----------Hart-------------

Richards Dunne Kompany Marcelo

-----------Diarra-----------

SWP------Elano--------Petrov

-------Benjani----Robinho------

And my bench and reserves contains everyone who's there in real life (nobody sold), plus Ronaldo (striker), Kasey Keller, Fredrik Ljunberg, Miguel Torres, Javi Garcia, Gudjohnsson, and soon to be Stephen Appiah. I don't think I'll have to worry about injuries!

AND NO I AM NOT SELLING JOE HART OR USING HIM ON THE BENCH! HE HAS SCORED FOR ME IN BOTH LEGS OF THE UEFA CUP QUALIFYING THIS SEASON FROM GOAL KICKS!!! (it must be a bug, lol)

Think I could win it first try? I qualified for the UEFA Cup 6-0 on aggregate.

I'd probably bet against the Appiah transfer.

wads the point of this thread?? kudos to the guy who guided getafe to spanish glory. i too did the same with my tottenham but i dont find it amazing you doing it with man city because of their wealth. Still congrats to you though coz i dont thing Mark Hughes wont be able to do wad u did eventhough its your 4th season.

I've played 4 seasons with Man City, my team is now ridiculously good. I've won the title twice and got to a Champions League final, also won the F.A Cup and League Cup once. Just about to start my fifth season, and my only signing so far this summer has been Sergio Ramos for £120million lol. I've needed a natural right-back for ages though!

My Starting 11:

Carrizo, Sergio Ramos, Mexes, Sakho, Bale, Messi, Mascherano, Iniesta, Zhirkov, Villa, Vela

Second 11:

Asenjo, Richards, Demichellis, Fazio, Srna, Diarra, De Rossi, Kroos, Guardardo, Laurito, Bojan

Then I have a couple of amazing regens who can't even get into my second team.

WOAH!!! what a team. damn those dubai dudes for being filthy rich!!

I know it's ridiculous. I had to play at least once with Man City for a laugh as they get at least £100m to spend every season, more if u adjust wage budgets/say u will challenge for the title etc. Some of my most outlandish purchases include:

Sergio Ramos- £120m

Iniesta- £90m

Mexes- £80m

De Rossi- £80m

Villa- £76m

Messi- £37.5m

Bale- £38m

This summer I also got a £145million bid accepted for Torres, I was really tempted to partner him with Villa, but I could only afford either Torres or Ramos so went for Ramos as I needed a right-back more. Torres can wait till next summer1

I know it's ridiculous. I had to play at least once with Man City for a laugh as they get at least £100m to spend every season, more if u adjust wage budgets/say u will challenge for the title etc. Some of my most outlandish purchases include:

Sergio Ramos- £120m

Iniesta- £90m

Mexes- £80m

De Rossi- £80m

Villa- £76m

Messi- £37.5m

Bale- £38m

This summer I also got a £145million bid accepted for Torres, I was really tempted to partner him with Villa, but I could only afford either Torres or Ramos so went for Ramos as I needed a right-back more. Torres can wait till next summer1

ive one game to go and maybe play offs, but if i go up how the hell can i compete with that kind of money? im starting to worry about promotion now :)

ive one game to go and maybe play offs, but if i go up how the hell can i compete with that kind of money? im starting to worry about promotion now :)

Yea, I don't think Man City can get that calibre of players if I wasn't managing them though. It's because I keep on bidding for them till the offer finally gets accepted and max out their wages, signing on fees etc. I have about 5 players on £150,000 a week because that was the only way to get them to join me as they weren't interested. The wage bill doesn't affect me though, as the chairman injects about £8million a month into the bank balance to help pay the wages

Yea, I don't think Man City can get that calibre of players if I wasn't managing them though. It's because I keep on bidding for them till the offer finally gets accepted and max out their wages, signing on fees etc. I have about 5 players on £150,000 a week because that was the only way to get them to join me as they weren't interested. The wage bill doesn't affect me though, as the chairman injects about £8million a month into the bank balance to help pay the wages

i'd hate to see your wage bill lol

Archived