Classic England Challenge

Hi iv not got the game yet but thinking about creating a English legends team eg Shearea, Moore, Owen, Beckham, Shilton, Gascgoine all in the same team. I would like someone to test it for me once its complete

and tell me what you think. Also if you could give some more legends to put onto the challenge that would be good. If this is popular i might to a Classic Brazil, Argentina and Classic World challenges.

Don't forget Paul Parker!

Paul Andrew Parker (born West Ham, London, 4 April 1964) is a retired English footballer with QPR and Manchester United who was a crucial player at the 1990 World Cup with England.

Parker, a central defender, started his career with Fulham before joining QPR, where he made his name as a nippy and incisive defender, even though he lacked the height normally associated with his position. His prowess was noticed by England coach Bobby Robson who, establishing he could also play at right back, gave him his international debut against Albania in 1989.

Parker continued to play centrally for his club while deputising for the first-choice Gary Stevens on the right side of defence for country. He was selected as Stevens' back-up for the 1990 World Cup in Italy but, with Stevens putting in a disappointing display in the opening 1-1 draw with the Republic of Ireland, Parker was put in the team, just five caps into his career.

He stayed there, playing comfortably behind Chris Waddle as England progressed through their group and as far as the semi-finals, where they met West Germany. Here two incidents would define Parker's career.

I met him at Old Trafford once. Great guy!

i have been doing nerners england legends challange and while its fun its is slightly annoying as most players will not renew their contracts when they expire so its very difficult to guide the team all the way to the prem with the same squad.

also there are a lot of players in his which i dont think should be there and lots which are missing. also a lot of players have wrong positions.

if you were to do a proper one it would be great. is it possible to amend players stats or not? also i think a world legends one would be supreb....pele, maradonna, eusebio, best, puskas, baresi, gullit etc....

the only way to keep the players at your club is to have sugar daddy on.

You can also edit the players stats on the changes file that you downloaded.

If you want to change players just change their names on the file to player who you want to be there.

Archived