Taining stats increases but players profile stat doesn't?

I have the same problem and reported as a bug in http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2361180#post2361180

When I check the "show recent training changes" it doesn't even show a flat line. In fm 2008 even there is no changes I was haveing a flat line. In my game I don't even see a flat line. Should I see a flat line or I only see the arrows when there is a change happens?

Is it a bug?

I do see arrows not saying I don't. Just the arrows don't co inside with the training stats arrow. And I never see a straight arrow on either players profile or in training. Only see those diagonal arrows.

It is just mine I suppose then. In the player attributes; I have numbers. In prev. versions when I hit the "show recent training changes" it was either showing arrows if there is a increase or decrease in stats or it was showing a straight line which means there is no change. However on fm09 it doesn't show me anything.

Probably your training to be honest mate. Medium to high workload works well. Also would depend on your staff but currently it's open to debate whether 7 star is more beneficial then 3 stars.

I am happy with my training and in training details where you assign players to different programs I see that my player stats have a positive arrow. I can't seen any arrows, or lines in attributes, even when "show training changes" is selected or ticked.

Archived