FMH 09 Tomorrow

Obviously it's Christmas Day tomorrow, now that means only one thing Football Manager Handheld 2009. After many weeks off waiting the time has arrived ... I will now be posting everyday on the forum. :D:)

Now what I want to know is your thought on FMH09 is it any good, what was your first team on it and what were the first few players you signed ??

PJ

The game is pretty amazing, you definitely won't be disappointed with it. My first game was with St JOhnstone and then I done a 30 season career starting in australia with queensland roar and manging Zulte Waregem in belgium, Hull City, Croatia, Arminia Bielefeld, Stuttgart, Chelsea, Czech Republic, Italy and CLub Brugge all in the same career.

It was epic.

i think its very very good. you will see small changes over time that make it overall a better game. Also i dont think it freezes as much as last year. Also the 2d pitch is pretty rad!

My first team on it was luton for the obvious reason of -30 points.

Also download my update off fmh info!!!!!!!

Couple of minor bugs which you would expect from any game and certainly nothing as bad as last year. New features are good and vast with little bits and pieces being found daily. Improved game and 2D pitch is great. Unlike the rest, I've had a flawless game so far!

Enjoy playing it tomorrow :) I'll be on COD : WaW and Gears 2!

After my arsenal game I will probably give luton a go. I tried it with luton in the pc version and just missed staying up got relegated by three points. I would of had a play off place without the points deduction. In the pc version i found it really hard to sign players for luton as you have no money and are over your wage budget is it like this in the psp aswell?

Yipee' date=' its coming tomorrow along with my new PSP (RIP Old PSP, 2005-2008), finally gonna get a game going with the Spurs.[/quote']

Exactly the same here! Can't wait, will be posting like hell on here again, won't be managing Spurs though, Saints all the way! :D

Oh seriously Ronaldo, he is so shocking, loaned him out for the season to Carlisle.

B. Foster

R. Skacel - L. James - W. Thomas - M. Svensson

M. Schneiderlin

A. Lallana - Mohammed Kallon

J. Wilshere

Fred - M. Owen

Schneiderlin would be a very good buy for a Championship side, 18 year old French DMC.

Turns out it was a bluff and she had got FMH2009 after all... Although, she wrapped it up and put it in a box which, in a way, was very cruel!!

Ah, well! Got the game, I think it's fantastic... The skins are brilliant and the game is a big improvement from last year. Well done SI! I can't see the problems people are having with scoring... All I've changed is from normal style of play to attacking and I'm getting 3s and 4s all over the shop!!

Fantastic! :D

Turns out it was a bluff and she had got FMH2009 after all... Although, she wrapped it up and put it in a box which, in a way, was very cruel!!

Ah, well! Got the game, I think it's fantastic... The skins are brilliant and the game is a big improvement from last year. Well done SI! I can't see the problems people are having with scoring... All I've changed is from normal style of play to attacking and I'm getting 3s and 4s all over the shop!!

Fantastic! :D

Hey again LSD. :D

Anyway, beat Newcastle 4-1! Owen getting 2, Fred getting 2.. 2nd in the Championship with a game in hand over the leaders. Just lost a stupid game to Sheffield Wednesday though. :(

Hey again LSD. :D

Anyway, beat Newcastle 4-1! Owen getting 2, Fred getting 2.. 2nd in the Championship with a game in hand over the leaders. Just lost a stupid game to Sheffield Wednesday though. :(

Nice to see you again Matty :)

I'm Mansfield at the moment... Not doing too badly, chopping and changing between places at the top end of the BSP but I never thought we'd win it so, as it stands, a Play-off place is a bonus! :D

Nasty, out of the league cup to Fulham with a 116 and 119 minute goals by Bullard and Zamora. After a great start, sliding down the league. Man City are walking the league 32 points from a possible 36, followed by Chelsea, Blackburn and Sunderland. Arsenal 5th, us 8th, Man U 9th and Liverpool 12th. However we have several games in hand due to Man U's Super Cup game.

Alex Ferguson and Rafa Benitez have been sacked, as was Bernd Schuister at Real, who was, replaced by Juande Ramos.

Matty- What was his average raiting?

My season has all gone to pot, in March, we were 2nd in the league, in the UEFA Cup and FA Cup Semi Finals.

Now, May time, 6th, but all this league games played is confuggling. Chelsea at the top have played 37, Man City in 2nd have played 34, we have played 34, Arsenal, above us, have played 36. If we win all our remaining games, we could realistically get fourth. Who knows?

Finished my first season! :)

Not bad for a first go... As Mansfield, I finished fourth in the BSP only to lose to a 92nd minute goal in the Play-off Final against Oxford. I was Runner-up in the Setanta Shield also to a last minute goal against a Welsh team which made the defeat even more bitter, (I really hate that channel...!). Got to the third round of The FA Cup losing, what I think is a respectable score, 2-0 to Portsmouth (who went on to retain the Cup!)

Unlucky LSD. I realised that we had went on a 11 game not winning streak, which ended on the last game with a 2-0 victory over Stoke. We finished 6th, level on points with Arsenal, but they had better goal difference. Man City won the league, but Man U beat them in the FA Cup on pens. Our best player was Roman Pavlychenko, but top scorer was Peter Crouch.

Well, in my second season I won the FA Cup with possibly the single easiest cup run ever.

3rd : Brighton

4th : Cheltenham

5th : Watford

QF : Ipswich

SF : Burnley

F : West Ham (Then Championship)

Current season (3rd) going exceptionaly, after 14 games. 1st, 9 wins, 5 draws, 0 losses, 32 points. SF of League Cup to play Man U

Archived