Getting FM 08?

Was he in Canada? If he was, it will have been Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008, I think. Same game, North American terminology. That's always available only by download. If it was Football Manager, it might have been illegal. I wasn't aware it could be downloaded legally from anywhere.

• 1 year later...
Anyone????

Tyler,

You can get SEGA's Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 from Amazon.com It is there. Should it -- for the moment be out of stock -- you can request online for Amazon to notify you once it is back available for online web purchase. They will email you promptly telling you it is again available.

I know that you were asking for download; perhaps the read game is better, for example you'll get the full 53-page booklet. (that's better than having to always look at a pdf or online)

It has some good online write-ups (the Sega Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 game version), so Amazon will stick with it for awhile yet, I believe.

But...don't delay much longer. (you'll like the web price :))

Carl

I have a different question: If one has the Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 for PC or MAC, where does one go for the patches/dowloads/bug fixes --- official ones, of course. Where?

The SEGA site (as far as I can tell) is helplessly unhelpful. (very poorly put together)

I see nothing there. Nor here...as yet. In other words, a simple page listing archived information for the Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008, and, yes 2009 PC games.

If someone can, please point me in the right direction. It is much appreciated!

Archived