cannot arrange friendlies on certain dates

i am unable to create a friendly on July 31st 2008, and August 4th 2008 (that i know of so far) with AC Milan. the dates are both available for my team as well as others but every time i offer a friendly on those days and get the message (example, Inter has accepted your friendly match) it doesnt show up in my fixtures list so i try again with another team and they accept and still nothing shows up in the fixture list is there a fix for this that anyone knows of?

no because when there is a clash of fixtures or something it wont allow me to even choose that date...but this is immediately after the other side accepts the match and normally it would appear in my fixture list right away but for some reason on these days it doesnt work. i am trying every available date from july 15th when my game begins until the season starts and now August 16th also isnt working with any teams either...its rather odd i think because these are such arbitrary dates

It is because those friendlies are for next season, so they will not appear on your fixture list for this season.

To see these fixtures, wait until the game switches to the next season, or on your fixtures screen, click in the top-right corner to switch between seasons fixtures (e.g. 2008-09, switch to 2009-10).

Archived