Do you believe in Santa?

Do you believe in Santa  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Santa

• Yes
    • No

I actively believe in all things that are not real. Santa Claus, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and Tó Madeira being just three examples.

In fact, when I have kids, I swear to bring them up on the belief that each year, it is Tó Madeira that goes round delivering presents to children as a sign of his awesomeness.

"Tó Tó Tó, Merry CMas", he says. (it's easy for him to make the typo, it's right next to the X)

I tried to type 'Santa' into the search engine. I hoped I might loan him in time for him to deliver new boots to my strikers. Unfortunately I'm a tad dyslexic and found myself bringing in 'Satan' instead. Now we're really flying, but I do regret not ticking the 'buy-back' claus for my soul.

I tried to type 'Santa' into the search engine. I hoped I might loan him in time for him to deliver new boots to my strikers. Unfortunately I'm a tad dyslexic and found myself bringing in 'Satan' instead. Now we're really flying, but I do regret not ticking the 'buy-back' claus for my soul.

Wonderfull! And I absolutely believe! Would there be a reason not to? He brought me the second patch ;)

Archived