Worst First Game Result!

Ok i officially suck at the new Fm09. I did good with Fm08 . But following my last 3 games with Ipswich, Birmingham and Darlington all resulting in me being sacked in my first season i decided to start another new game.

Picked Coventry because they are a nice team with new stadium and have low expectations 200-1 bookmakers on the game so relegation is a real possibility .. But since Chris Coleman as been there he as brought in a few good players and they have a nice budjet and wage budjet for a relegation team. Ive brought in a few nice players too.

Well first game against Reading who i just said in the press confrence would win the league :p

I was slight favourites because i had home advantage. I was expecting to get beat 2/3-0 or maybe 4-0. But certianly was not expecting this.

87430461hw5.jpg

w1024.png

Ha Ha that is my worst ever first result on a new game.

Any one had a result as bad as that on their first new game.( Competitive game besides friendlys)

Hehe that happened to me on my Liverpool game, made a couple of decent signings and played away at arsenal in the firt game, got thrashed 5-nil, nearly scrapped the game there and then!! I fiddled with some tactics and now I'm doing fine, won the prem in second season and top after 12 games of the third. Stick with it mate, FM09 is a GOOD game!!

Ouch, back to FM08?

Haha tempting, This just makes me want to turn it around more though. Plus Reading are the best attacking team in the Championship if it happens against Doncaster 7-0 then maybe lol

Not nice reading messages like this 'Coventry Destroyed by Reading, In a result few would have bet on Coventry were played off the park by ramptant Reading....'

Just wait till the game at their ground ;)

Ha Ha my 2nd game of the season away at Ipswich conceded 12 goals in 2 games lmao

I actualy feel good though scoring 4 away from home and the amount of shots i remember Richard Wright saving i could have won 7-6 :p

This as been a very crazy/entertaing start to a new game ever.Enjoying it very much though :D

53614800wx1.jpg

w1024.png

lol I've never ever had a 7-0 or 5-4 yet. Also, I would've loved to beat Coventry (playing ad Ipswich) at home (or away) but wasn't able to. Well, doesn't bother me any longer. The big 4 are knocking on my door in the next 4 weeks so that gives me something to worry about lol

Archived