What's wrong with that game?

I am getting furious ;x What the hell I am doing wrong?! I can't win any game. I lost against Burokina Faso (with Senegal) ;x wtf? I also lost against Gimnastic Terragona (managing Albacete) 0:2 at home. This game looks more like table tennis than football :/ Ball hitting randomly players doesn't make me enjoy this game anymore.

I also had situations that my player runs towards ball and when he reachs ball he just stops and I don't know if he prays to God or something, but he is standing near ball and waiting for... miracle? I also love those situations when super uber attackers (of course opponents strikers) run with ball near my defs and they are doing nothing...

Or passes... this is masacre, my players miss ball that is straight towards them, they just move aside and looks happy that ball gone near them. Next thing - doubled marking... my BOTH mids trying to mark/close down same player and then 1 or 2 opp. players are just free, they usually get ball and shoot goal.

Same thing happens with defenders. Why the hell tight marking doesn't work, I saw strikers running 10 meters far from defenders that should mark them tight.

Why defenders looks like dumb and ********? My defs always wait at least 1 second before start running for ball (with through passes).

Why every single cross into my box (yes, only mine box) ends with goal because in front of my goal stands striker and he is not marked by anyone??

Can someone explain me those monumental changes made in match engine, so this game looks even worse than it was on 9.1.0 patch? (and yes, I saw goalkeeper with assist after long kick in my match)

So, how can I enjoy this game full of bugs? How can I play this game if winning match seems to be miracle?

And don't even try to tell me about constructive opinion, it's f... impossible to write any constructive feedback about this game because I am too angry. I spent 30 pounds and I expect answer, because the way you deal with your customers looks like huge joke. I could buy bag of **** for those money and it could be more useful than this game. If u are not going to do anything with that u can be sure you will lose many clients, less games bought = less money for developing next versions. When you will look on my pool you will see 17 people that enjoy this game and 12 that don't enjoy it. That is 41% not satisfied people, are u happy with that result? Let's assume half of not satisfied people will buy Championship manager instead of FM next time (20% customers less?). I guess you will keep doing like now and after FM10 you will lose next 10-15% of customers. I know there were just 30~ ppl in this pool, but every day u can see about 10 new threads about problems with patch and that game is unplayable for most of ppl.

Few quotes:

FM09 is the most bugged game I have ever played in my 20 years of gaming and I won't be giving them any more of my money.

To all at SI..... forget about FM10 and just make a game that WORKS! The ME is awful (keepers standing still with ball and being robbed, defenders scoring own goals when under no pressure, wing backs putting ball out for corner when not under pressure etc etc etc), you need a degree to decipher the tactics to get one that works, the strikers couldn't score if I offered them a night with Kelly Brook, and the ME is awful (might have already said that, but needed saying again).

For the love of God will you please just make the game logical. I am a driving instructor so you can imagine how patient I am, but this game is driving me to violence. I should NOT be dominating a game with 70% possession and 15 shots on target only to lose 1-nil because my keeper can't punt the ball downfield when a striker is bearing down on him. Utterly stupid. And yes, I have the 9.2 patch.

Please fix this game and forget about FM10.

When my player takes a knock, he goes a shade of orange and has a little red cross logo above his head on the 2d match engine.. I check his stats and his condition is normally around 60%, its almost certain that I take the player off as to avoid further injury. Why is it that if an opponent gets a knock and has the same little icon above their head, their condition barely ever drops or is fine? I just had Gerrard take a knock against me in the 5th minute, he played the full 90 and scored, and his condition finished ABOVE most of my players who played a full 90. Its been like this for every FM I care to remember and it is a joke.
Well, I'm going to keep it simple - I will boycott FM2010...

SEGA/SI joint commercial decision to release an unfinished game KNOWING no proper testing had been done is disrespectful and dishonest to hard core fans.

Look at the latest patch(9.2.0) fix list, most of the items are long overdue fixes since in-house alpha-testing.

I'm done paying full price for half-finished product, basta! The only way for me to spend any more money on SI goods (hmm... hundreds of dollars already) is to buy a complete and properly tested FM2010.

P.S: FYI - I used to buy 5-6 copies of FM every year for my nephews and friends as a Christmas gift, but not anymore... I've said it before and I can it say again- FM has a zero gift value. Very disappointing...

Some more impressions:

- GKs now have magic/magnetic gloves. The ball will be several meters away and then *SWOOOOOP*, the GK suddenly has it. I never saw this before the patch, but now it happens in every match. I'm sure the GK was calculated to save/snatch the ball and the 2D/3D view is trying to represent this somehow, but it looks very odd.

- All players look more sluggish, like match speed was tuned down? Or maybe wet pitch effect was increased or something? I'm definitely seeing *something*, everybody seem to run slower. Also, more cases of a player just being very passive, avoiding the ball or not trying. It's painful to watch some times. There'll be a duel, the ball gets knocked loose and then the player is rooted to his spot for a bit before he's allowed to move again to go for the ball. The player didn't fall, so I can't see any reason why this is happening in every single duel. Players often run like they're running in a one feet deep tar pit. On one occasion, I had 2 defenders in a position to intercept a ball do this at the same time, allowing the opposing striker to score easily. Instead of going for the ball, they were just... *NNNNNGHHHH* moving veeeeeery slowly. I'm sure they didn't both have a seizure at the same time.

- Players will try to place shots more than before (I think), so the GK will make an effort to save, looking more realistic. The GK will still save it like before, but at least now it doesn't look like the strikers are constantly making loose passes aimed at the opposing GK on purpose. More good shot attempts and more good saves.

is it me or are there just way to many injury's in this game ?? its becoming unplayable its a joke

have the 9.2 patch had the 9.1 and still loads of injury's ?????

playing as blackburn and at least 1 player in everygame get injured for a month ?? why this is wrecking me !! last match my keeper injured for a month, RB out for 6 months and my ST injured for 3months ??

i need a squad of about 30 top class players to do anything

can anyone help or anyone else having the same problem ??

I hope you are happy with your "product". It's more like beta version rather than completed game. I don't know if you think everyone is stupid and you will make them enjoy game by telling them "it's your tactic", I tried about 30(!!) various tactics after installing 9.2.0 patch, mine tactics, from several forums, any of those tactics doesn't seems to work, there is no difference what tactic I am using, AI just exploit my weak sides (and there is no possibility to make tactic without weakness, especially with dumb defenders) and keep scoring goals after mistakes that shouldn't even happen in amateur football. So, can I lead my team to success? This game is playable only with great european teams that you can manage to winning even with crappy tactic and I think most of ppl enjoy winning with decent teams...

And don't even try to close this topic. I would appreciate to see response from other players that experienced same problems and I EXPECT response from SI staff.

Archived