New players...

Has anyone else found that you seem to get a lot of almost identical newly generated players by the computer. For example i have had an italian teenager, and two english ones, all with almost exactly the same stats, position and also the same age. I was wondering if it's a constant problem throughout the game or if it is just this one particular gameof mine. I haven't played many other games with different clubs etc, as i generally play and concentrate on one at a time. So in order to get to a stage where i can sum up the new gens it would take forever.

Has anyone else found that you seem to get a lot of almost identical newly generated players by the computer. For example i have had an italian teenager, and two english ones, all with almost exactly the same stats, position and also the same age. I was wondering if it's a constant problem throughout the game or if it is just this one particular gameof mine. I haven't played many other games with different clubs etc, as i generally play and concentrate on one at a time. So in order to get to a stage where i can sum up the new gens it would take forever.

The only identical thing about my regens is that they are all useless, ive never had 2 regens that come close too each others stats, I think you will find that each of these players no matter how close the stats are will mature differently, one may become a wonderkid, another may be a good reserve player and another may be hopeless but it all comes down to luck.

Archived